No Products in the Cart
Last Updated: September 3, 2023
The success of Austin Hope Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon can be attributed to several factors that contribute to its exceptional reputation and popularity.
1. Visionary Winemaker: Austin Hope, the mastermind behind this wine, is a visionary winemaker with a deep passion for his craft. Being born into the business helped. Austin's early exposure to the world of winemaking and his passion for the craft led him to pursue formal education in viticulture and enology. He studied at California Polytechnic State University (Cal Poly) in San Luis Obispo, where he honed the skills necessary for success in winemaking. After completing his studies, Austin joined his family's winery, Treana Winery, in Paso Robles. Yep, he's the guy behind that other mega successful cabernet sauvignon, Treana.
2. Superb Terroir: Paso Robles, located in California's Central Coast wine region, boasts an ideal terroir for growing Cabernet Sauvignon grapes. The region's unique microclimate, characterized by warm days and cool nights, allows for optimal grape ripening, resulting in bold fruit flavors and balanced acidity in the wines. The fleece test as we like to call it. The land is ideal for winemaking if you need a fleece or pull over at night if your are outside walking around.
3. Premium Vineyards: The wine is sourced from carefully selected, premium vineyards in Paso Robles. These vineyards are meticulously tended, ensuring that only superior fruit is used in production.
4. Exceptional Grape Quality: The Cabernet Sauvignon grapes used in this wine are of exceptional quality, hand-picked at the peak of ripeness. This ensures that the wine captures the full expression of the varietal's flavors and aromas.
5. Attention to Detail: Throughout the winemaking process, every step is carefully managed with a keen eye for detail. From grape selection to fermentation, aging, and blending, the process is meticulously overseen to maintain the wine's exceptional quality.
6. A Harmonious Palate: Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon offers an exquisite balance on the palate. Its robust flavors of black cherries, blackberries, and subtle oak notes are complemented by velvety tannins, creating a harmonious and refined experience.
7. Consistent Quality: One of the hallmarks of Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon is its consistency in quality across different vintages. Wine enthusiasts can rely on its dependable and impressive performance year after year. There's never a bad vintage.
8. Versatility in Pairing: The wine's versatility in food pairing adds to its appeal. It pairs beautifully with a wide range of dishes, from rich meats to savory vegetables and cheeses, making it a favorite for diverse culinary experiences. So gas up the grill for steaks or salmon because either pairs marvelously with the wine.
9. Critical Acclaim: Over the years, Austin Hope Cabernet Sauvignon has garnered critical acclaim and high scores from influential wine critics. Wilfred Wong always rates it no less than 90 points and the respected periodical Wine Enthusiast has scored it all the way up to 95 points.
10. Word of Mouth and Brand Reputation: Positive word-of-mouth recommendations and the brand's strong reputation in the wine community have further boosted the wine's success. Satisfied customers sharing their experiences have played a significant role in expanding its popularity. Clearly, we are fans by writing this blog.
The combination of exceptional winemaking, premium grape quality, a superb terroir, and a visionary has solidified Austin Hope Paso Robles Cabernet Sauvignon's position in the winner's circle of the wine industry. Bravo, bravo!
Sine we originally penned this blog, Austin Hope has launched 1 liter bottles of their iconic Cabernet Sauvignon and we have a few of them for purchase.
For a wine like Snoop Dogg's Cali Red Blend to be commercially viable it needs to taste the same year after year.
The story begins in 2013 when Brazilian billionaire André Esteves and a group of investors took the reins of Argiano, a historic winery in Montalcino, from Countess Noemi Marone Cinzano and winemaker Hans Vinding-Diers. This change in ownership marked a strategic shift back to the roots of Brunello winemaking, fueled by a commitment to tradition and excellence.
The wine industry has undergone a remarkable transformation over the past two decades, with the emergence of the online wine shipping market playing a pivotal role. This evolution has brought unprecedented convenience to wine enthusiasts, changing the way we discover, purchase, and enjoy our favorite wines. In this blog, we'll explore inflection points, market capitalization, and forecast for the future of the online wine shipping industry.
So, you've heard it all before: Cabernet Sauvignon, the undisputed ruler of American vineyards and the wine world.
When it comes to wine, the term "vintage" often gets tossed around, and it can...
Ownership details of the Trump Winery have undergone some changes over the years. According to legal notices on the winery's website, it suggests that the business is now Eric Trump's personal project, operating under the name "Eric Trump Wine Manufacturing LLC."
Meghan Markle's passion for fine wine is no secret, and one of her all-time favorites was Antinori's Tignanello. Tignanello is a highly regarded Italian red wine, known for its rich and complex flavors, and it served as a precursor to the Super Tuscan wines. Meghan's love for this wine went beyond the palate; it became a symbol of her appreciation for luxury, such as owning a personal helicopter like Piero Antinori, the patriarch of Marchesi Antinori and the maker of Tignanello.
But what made the Cabrera gift stand out was how it diverged from the norm of players often being gifted Rolex watches from teams and teammates. But Cabrera plays for the Tigers so it is likely that his team will be gifting the legend something more befitting of his stature in baseball history. As for the bottle of Caymus he likely left in the opposing team's dugout after the game, here's hoping it finds its way back to the individual in the Athletics' front office who hatched this brilliance.